Sometimes I wonder if my whole life will pass by this way: me waiting in the shadows, waiting for something to happen. Waiting for someone else to make it happen. Something new or different or crazy and amazing. I‘ve been there for so long, letting everyone else figure it out for me, floating along without much direction or conscious thought. Reacting.
— Sarah Ockler
Friday, June 2, 2017
11:17 PM
How are we all?
Not much has been happening lately because of course I'm back at uni, so that right now it's exam period.

It's now swot vac - unfortunately my exam is next week! I felt like when I was studying at Monash our exam period was so much longer and usually I would have around 1.5-2 weeks before my first exam, but unfortunately I only have a bit more than a week before my first exam.

Uni has been a little stressful, but luckily my grades aren't so bad, but it is just first tri so I would be worried it they weren't. Unfortunately I don't think I can get to the 85% threshold as Y wants me to but he's probably just joking right? LOL

The last few weeks of uni were hectic with some assignments, and also group presentations. I had my first presentation of the trimester and I was so worried but luckily we did pretty well and I actually memorised my speech - although I was SHAKING when I was standing in front of the class. Unfortunately it looks like we will have to do a lot of presentations in this course.

Anyway, my swot vac unfortunately hasn't been too productive. I have just been studying chem and optics because they are my first two exams. I am not too worried about optics because the concepts are relatively simple to follow, but for chem.. I cry. My brain can't deal with everything, and I am just worried a f. It's also SO boring as well so it's even harder to force myself to study for it. Hopefully these next few days I will have enough time and motivation to study hardcore... maybe.


Also in other news, I have been spending like C R A Z Y. And I only work one day a week now LOL - which is just enough to cover my monthly rent. I'm not even sure why but I think when I'm stressed and once I start looking, and especially if there's a sale, AND if it's free returns and shipping.. I can't control myself. Although I feel good when I return them because I'm getting my money back HAHAHHA 

I even started doing similar things in real life - if I want to buy something I usually check their change of mind policy to make sure that I can return it and get a full refund if I decide I don't like it - I think I impulse buy A LOT which is seriously so bad when I'm poor a f. 

Anyway, it's already the weekend, and I haven't done much in the last week.
Better sleep soon. I have been sleeping around 2AM and waking up around 11AM-12PM during the last week which has been so bad.

Peace.
-c

0 comment(s): leave a comment