Sometimes I wonder if my whole life will pass by this way: me waiting in the shadows, waiting for something to happen. Waiting for someone else to make it happen. Something new or different or crazy and amazing. I‘ve been there for so long, letting everyone else figure it out for me, floating along without much direction or conscious thought. Reacting.
— Sarah Ockler
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
12:13 AM
OH my god.
It's now Monday night and my first exam will be on Wednesday.
I have to go back to G tomorrow and study a bit before the exam.

I have been lazy this weekend even though I was supposed to 'study hardcore'.
Saturday night I was tired after work and I wanted to go out for dinner to 'relax' LOL because I had been studying pretty much the whole week hahahah.

I have been pretty lazy during swotvac though because I wake up at like 11am or 12pm and sleep at like 2pm. Mainly because I study until like 11 or 12ish sometimes and I still want to 'have a break' and 'relax' before I go to sleep which means I usually sleep around 2am LOL I usually don't even wake up later than 10 or 10.30 but I guess sleeping late and studying does drain me out.

Anyway, Saturday I went to Bornga AGAIN LOL because Nelson wanted to try it. It is so delicious though not kidding. This time we had to wait 1hour - whereas last Sunday we waited 2 hours LOL it is so so so yummy but a bit pricey, but I would say probably one of my favourite if not my favourite kbbq in Melbourne. The meat is so good quality, service is really good too.

Oh yeah, and this is the legit Bornga, not the 'Melbourne Bornga' or whatever that is near MC. This one I went to is in Chinatown and they have franchises in different countries.

Anyway, D came over and helped me calculate my grades for my subjects and turns out I've pretty much passed if not super close to passing all my subjects already, so that makes me a little less stressed but I never really thought I was going to fail LOL I still want to do well so I have to study a bit more.

I seriously cannot wait for the exams to be over so I can RELAX AND THEN IT'LL BE KOREA/JAPAN TIME!!!!

-c
0 comment(s): leave a comment