Sometimes I wonder if my whole life will pass by this way: me waiting in the shadows, waiting for something to happen. Waiting for someone else to make it happen. Something new or different or crazy and amazing. I‘ve been there for so long, letting everyone else figure it out for me, floating along without much direction or conscious thought. Reacting.
— Sarah Ockler
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
9:59 AM
I did quite a bit of stuff today, although staying in my room for many hours makes me feel like the day is long. I woke up and ate kaya spread on toast. I think I'm getting sick of the kaya spread because it has this strong smell. After that I got ready to got to uni.

My plan was to do 3 things:

  1. Get student ID card
  2. Buy required books
  3. Send rent certificate in the post

Walked to uni took about 20minutes which is not bad, but it was so hot. The sun was blazing down at me and I didn't want to wear a hat since I was about to take the ID photo LOL I first bought my books because I found the book store, I had to buy 3 items.. cry why are books so expensive. Then I got my ID card done and just as I was about to google where is the closest post box, I saw it on my right hand side LOL

After I completed everything I decided to go home. I'm not really into any of those O-Week stuff (obviously) or joining clubs etc. It was hot... but I guess it's good to get some vitamin D and exercise hahah.

After that I watched some videos that I was required to watch to 'prepare for class' - it was for people who hadn't studied bio/chem in VCE or those returning from a break in studying.. and I am both LOL the hard thing is that the videos were simple, but they had short quizzes after, which contained things that weren't even in the video -.-

Anyway, I hope I can study well and do well in school. 

At night I washed some of my strawberries to eat and I ate most of them but some of them were like.. super soft or like lots of seeds clumped together and a bit discoloured?? so I was like, nahhhhh. I watched some stuff on TV and then played catan online with my friends!!! It was very fun, although it only has been less than a week since I last saw them I miss them LOL I of course miss my family too, and David said he misses me too, although I literally saw him like 1-2 days ago?? He says he 'feels different'?? yeahhhh

I miss being in Melbourne a lot.
I miss when things were easier.
I hope being here gets better.
I hope I can do well in school, and make friends.. just hopefully everything goes well.

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment