I have obviously also been working a lot, and today I actually have a work meeting. Although it is my day off I will have to travel all the way to work at 6PM because I missed the last meeting. I am really tired. Work has been pretty good. It's been pretty stable and these days I feel like I'm getting better at MF dispensing. Of course I still need a lot of assistance but my measurements have been better which has made me feel better.
When I get home from work usually I fully just turn into a blob of laziness. Mother makes my dinner and washes the dishes, she also bought me a hot water bottle a few days ago, so now my bed is nice and warm (especially my feet!) when I go to sleep.
As you all know, I am a Korean drama fanatic. I am currently watching 5 different dramas, and there are a few that I started but have also given up on because they are a bit boring. I'm watching (in no particular order):
- Ex-Girlfriend Club
- The first few episodes were a little slow, but after ep 4 it started getting SO GOOD. It's seriously so funny, and the background music makes it even more funny hahahaha. I definitely want my mum to watch it as well, so if it comes out dubbed I might buy it for her!
- Would recommend to watch!!
- School 2015
- This is pretty much a drama about 2 guys fighting for one girl (who pretends to be her twin sister). I feel like it's for teenagers because it's set in a high school, but whatever... I like these cliche 2 guys fighting over 1 girl stories HAHAHAHA There also seems like there's a lot going on in this drama, and there's a lot of mystery and suspense so it's held my attention since the first episode.
- The OST is also so addictive!
- Would recommend to watch!!
- The Producers
- First two episodes were a bit boring, there are a lot of cameos from famous actors, actresses and even idols. The cast is seriously awesome, and of course I love Gong Hyo Jin so it's a given that I am watching this. Only 4 episodes are out so far, but I'm curious to see what will happen in the next episodes!
- Orange Marmalade
- This is a drama adaptation of a popular webtoon... except they really fucked it up! I am extremely disappointed with how they have changed the story altogether and it DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE. I am considering dropping this drama because it is too hard to watch. Not to mention the actor for the main guy who is supposed to be drop dead gorgeous is fucking ugly!!!! Jonghyun (CNBLUE) is the second lead, but he hardly has any parts in the drama so far.. so unfortunate because the casting for him was so good.
- Warm and Cozy
- Really cute little drama, except the acting from the annoying girl needs A LOT OF WORK. I'm not sure if she is purposely talking like that or not, but it just looks like she cannot act. Otherwise, it is a very cute drama and also very scenic because it is shot in Jeju Island... sigh I want to go there again.. hahaha
- Falling for Innocence
- I was watching this.. and I actually really liked it, but about halfway through it started getting very corporate and boring.. and also it has been pushed to the back for me since all the new dramas (listed above) are so much more interesting LOL
- The Lover
- Funny adult drama, watched it when I had nothing else to watch but don't really like it enough to keep up to date
David has also finished his placements, and has gone back to Geelong, so I won't be able to see him for at least 2 weeks :( Hopefully we can eat in the city when he has his last exam, but he says he will be staying in Geelong for maybe a few weeks after in case he has to re-sit the exam. I am sad because I am so used to seeing him almost everyday with him taking me to and from work, and also now I will have to get to work myself :(
Trip in August
I have also been planning my trip with David to HK/Korea in August. Mostly I have to plan Hong Kong since I am mainly in charge of that. I am a bit worried with having to possibly speak Cantonese, and especially reading menus at restaurants, but hopefully it will be okay. I mean heaps of expats live in HK, should be fine HAHAHA (as usual worrying over nothing).
It looked like our time in HK will be packed considering we want to head to Macau for one of the days. We will only have 2 days in HK really, and there's a lot I want to do. I am most excited for the flower markets, gold fish markets and also bird garden. Also a few cafes I want to check out!
Korea planning is pretty good considering I have been to most of the places I want to go to. Plus it is less stress for me because David will be there with me and he can speak the language and translate everything. Also I cannot wait to buy all the clothes and makeup and stationery that I want in Korea!!!! I feel like fashion and also design are so 'up there' in Korea.. it's really my taste LOL I also cannot wait to have some yummy Korean food (since it is my favourite cuisine).
Since we are going to be in Korea for quite a while this time and it is my second time there (and I can do EVERYTHING I WANT), that means next time we go overseas we will have to go somewhere new. I am hoping to maybe go to Japan and Taiwan, and if I enjoy Hong Kong we can go there for a bit again as well.
Weoowww I am really excited for my trip. I hope I can take a lot of awesome photos!!! (and also enjoy myself LOL.. although I think I will be tired as heck T.T)
I should try to update the blog more often. I'm just being lazy :(
I also bought a new lens recently, the Fujinon 35mm f1.4. I haven't taken it out to use so far, but it seems good (I have tried it around in my room). I like that it has a wide aperture, so there's less focus in the background, but the thing for me about prime lenses is that I hate the fixed focal length HAHAHAHA, mostly because my arms are short LOL I'm probably going to bring it overseas???? Since it is quite small and light anyway. But not sure if I will pull it out hahhah